Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Outta Here

Hey folks,
No time for a long post, I'm leaving this afternoon for the Philippines: Coron and El Nido in the Palawans.  I'm going to get my diving certification, and do a lot of sitting on the beach.

Biggest recent event to report was a company holiday party on a boat in Hong Kong harbor, which was actually a surprise wedding anniversary party/ second marriage for one of the couples on our staff.  Hong Kong is nuts, not really my kind of place: too crowded, streets are too small, etc.  But the boat ride was fun, and we all got Chinese clothes made.  Here's me:


And just for fun, here's a super-creepy doll on the street near my apartment.


Ok, I gotta finish packing.  Happy holidays everyone. Should have lots to report in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment